We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you! Thank you for visiting!
For the safety of our guests and staff, you will be denied entry or asked to leave the premises if you are:
- Under the age of 19 years old*;
- Intoxicated, or impaired by alcohol or drugs;
- In possession of, or impaired due to, (an) illegal substance(s);
- In possession of outside alcoholic beverages or weapons;
- Wearing clothing or accessories with gang-related branding/emblems, graphics, obscene graphics or profane language;
- Damaging or destroying company property; or
- For other reasonable causes as deemed appropriate by management or security.
* We ID under 30! Take it as a compliment. Acceptable government issued photo ID, including a
secondary piece of ID is required upon entry and may be asked for during your visit.
We are committed to creating a safe, welcoming and memorable experience for all of our guests.
We ask that your conduct respects the rights of others to enjoy their entertainment experience and behave appropriately at all times.
For your safety and comfort, unacceptable conduct will result in being asked to leave the property and/or possible barring and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Use of foul, threatening, or abusive language or gestures;
- Threatening or offensive conduct towards others;
- Consumption, smoking or vaping of cannabis on property; or
- Smoking or vaping on property outside of designated areas.
VIOLENCE – NOT PART OF THE GAME! VIOLENCE IS NOT TOLERATED AT OUR PROPERTY.
Violence: the attempted or actual exercise of any physical force that causes or could cause injury, including any threatening statement or behaviour which gives a person reasonable cause to believe that they are at risk of injury.
Please always respect our team members and guests.