How We Can Help
One of the ways Casino Nanaimo supports its community is by hosting various fundraiser events that bring people together and help raise money for an important and meaningful cause.
If you’re part of a local organization whose work and diversity of programs are dedicated to the community, we would be happy to review your community partnership request.
If you would like to inquire about community partnership opportunities, please contact Eduora Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To give you an idea of how we might support your next fundraiser event, here are some of the services we offer for our community groups and organizations.
- Community Casino Academy (Value: $5,000)
- Auction Entertainment Packages available at select Great Canadian sites
- Beer and Burger Combo fundraiser
- Facility Use
- Translation Services
- Coin Counting
Community Casino Academy (Value: $5,000)
Our parent company, Great Canadian Gaming Corporation, was founded on charity casino events dating back to early 1980’s. In the spirit of keeping this part of our history alive, Great Canadian Gaming Corporation together with our Casino Nanaimo team is able to support you in creating a casino themed event.
We will provide a Casino Academy for up to 100 people over a period of up to four hours:
- Casino Academy fully facilitated at View Royal Casino, by our outgoing and engaging staff
- The Casino Academy is a super fun fundraiser where we put all of your participants into teams in an evening and they get together at the casino to learn to play the most popular casino games in a funny money tournament. Teams rotate through slots, EZ Bac, Blackjack and Pai Gow in a fun, learning environment while competing for great prizes!
- Your organization determines the registration fee, the best time and night of the week, and invites the participants. You can also bring prizes or arrange for sponsored prizes.
- We will look after organizing the tournament, team assignments, registrations, the training, score tracking and even contribute a $500 prize for the winner.
- 100% of the funds raised from the Casino Academy registrations go to your organization.
- If you want to organize food & beverage for your group we can definitely accommodate something within your budget.
If you wish to add the thrill of a casino themed night to your event, please email your request to Eduora Koh at email@example.com.
Auction Entertainment Packages
To help profile your next silent or live auction event, some of Great Canadian’s sites are able to donate exclusive entertainment packages to mark any and every occasion. From luxurious hotel stays at the Four
Diamond River Rock Casino Resort to exclusive VIP dining experiences and exhilarating passes at the best racetracks in Western Canada, there will be something for everyone to enjoy!
Beer and Burger Combo
Let us take care of your charity or non-profit’s next fundraising event from start to finish. Casino Nanaimo is happy to consider your request to host a beer and burger fundraiser on site with partial proceeds going directly to your charity or non-profit. Our team will work with you to accommodate your needs, customize your fundraiser, and create a fun and social event that everyone can support and enjoy.
Looking for a place to hold your fundraiser or gala? Many community groups have used our facilities to amp up their event.
At Casino Nanaimo, volunteering is one of the key pillars of our community giving. If your organization is in need of volunteers who are required to support you in numerous activities or for a special event, please let us know what you need, and we will do our best to generate interest and awareness amongst our staff.
As a multicultural organization, our colleagues at Casino Nanaimo speak a number of different languages and dialects. Through our translation services offered, we can assist community groups in unique ways that many others can’t.
Annual coin drives can generate a significant amount of income for many charity organizations. Bring your donations for counting to Casino Nanaimo and we will take the burden of counting off your hands by sorting and tallying your totals.
Have another idea of how you think we could help your organization or cause? Let us know by submitting a community partnership request.
If you have any questions about how we can help, please contact Eduora Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.